We’ve teamed up with our favorite little Spaniard Sergio Layos, and his sponsors etnies and Flybikes, for our latest ridebmx.com contest. Send in your best photo, and if it’s Sergio’s favorite, you’ll win a brand new build of his signature Flybikes Trueno frame loaded with all of his signature/Fly parts he uses, and a fresh pair of etnies RVM2 x Flybikes Sergio Layos colorway shoes. Simple as that. Read on to find out how to easy it is to enter and see the unofficial rules…
Here’s how to enter:
1. Shoot a rad photo. Size it up to 1000px. Save as a jpeg. Don’t post it anywhere.
2. Fire up your computer. E-mail your photo to: email@example.com. Make sure to write your full name in the e-mail so we know who you are.
3. Go to facebook.com/etnies and “like” their page. Comment how much you like their shoes and how skateboarding is lame.*
4. Go to facebook.com/flybikesfanpage and “like” their page. Comment how rad you think Sergio is for giving away a bike.*
5. Share this post on your Facebook page (click on that share button at the top of the page). Post how grateful you are to Ride BMX for making your life worth living.*
6. Make room in your garage for a new bike and throw away those old stinking shoes.
* Liking these pages and leaving comments are highly encouraged but optional, but please know that it’s okay to make fun of skateboarding.
• Deadline for entries is Monday May 14. You’ve got one week—get on it!
• Contest NOT open to professional photographers. If you’re getting photos printed in magazines or used in ads or on websites, please sit this one out.
• One entry per person, photo must be an original shot from the person entering. Don’t steal someone else’s work. Duh.
• Photo can be a riding or lifestyle shot, but must be BMX-related.
• Photos cannot have been printed or used for something else within the BMX media/industry.
• Photo should be sized no bigger than 1000px wide, saved as a jpeg.
• Photo entry should include one sentence about the photo. If it’s a riding photo please include the name of the rider.
* Winning photo will be chosen by Sergio himself. Due to shipping costs, this contest is open to US citizens only.
Here’s What Comes On The Bike:
Frame: Flybikes Trueno (Sergio Layos signature)
Bars: Flybikes Trueno (Sergio Layos signature)
Fork: Flybikes Agua, 27° offset
Stem: Flybikes Central
Grips: Flybikes Sergio signature grips
Barends: Flybikes plastic
Seat: Flybikes Dos 5
Seatpost: Flybikes Tripod
Pedals: Flybikes graphite Ruben pedals
Cranks: Flybikes Dolmen 175mm
Sprocket: Flybikes Pentagono
Front Tire: Flybikes Sergio signature, 2.25″
Rear Tire: Flybikes Rampera, 2.15″
Rear Rim: Flybikes Piramide 21 rim
Front Rim: Flybikes Piramide 17 rim
Front Hub: Flybikes Front Hub