|July 14||Esco Skatepark
3315 Bear Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92025
|Aug 11||Houghton Skatepark
6301 Myrtle Ave
Long Beach, CA 90805
|Sept 15||Mission Valley YMCA
3401 Clairemont Drive
San Diego, CA 92117
What’s this all about? Look no further… 2013 No Fear Proving Grounds is a contest series taking place at three awesome parks in Southern California: Esco in Escondido, Houghton in Long Beach, and Mission Valley YMCA in San Diego. These contests are all about giving ams an opportunity to compete against riders their age and riding level, helping get badass riders sponsored, and helping BMX grow. These comps will bring much-needed exposure to unknown shredders, support local riders and parks, and help bring future pros up through the ranks. And they’re going to be a kick-ass time! You can bet there will be more than a few pros and industry guys watching it all go down, too. Trophies, prizes, and freebies will be given out at every stop, and ridebmx.com will be covering each comp. If you’re in SoCal this summer, you need to be there!
11 & Under: Novice | 11 & Under: Advanced | 12-14: Novice | 12-14: Advanced | 15-17: Novice
15-17: Advanced | 18+: Novice | 18+: Advanced | Girls | Old Guy: 35+ | Open | Best Trick
- 1st Class (Amateur) – $30 | Additional Class (Amateur) – $10 | *Open Class – $40
- • If competing in Open Class, then Open Class must be considered Riders’ 1st Class
Best Trick-Free with paid entry in Advanced, Girls, or Open Classes
For every event, please note:
- • WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED. See online registration or below for forms.
- • Registration/Check-in AND Practice is 8:00-10:00 a.m. Registration will have limited entries, so register online (limited availability) or arrive early to make sure you get a spot.
- • Contest starts promptly at 10:30 a.m.
- • Certified Helmet REQUIRED: All riders will be required to wear bike helmets to compete (no soft foam helmets). Loaner helmets available.
- • Start Order: The rider to sign-up first will be last to compete in the class, the last rider to sign-up will compete first.
- • CLICK HERE for Rules and Contest Format
If you’re registering on-site and are under 18, you need to click below, print out the waivers, have your parents sign them, and BRING THEM WITH YOU TO THE PARK.
NOTE – Sept 15 @ Mission Valley YMCA:
- • Both waivers (Event & Park) are REQUIRED to be filled out on-site in person by the parent/guardian of the participant AND show their ID (an adult cannot sign for a child that is not their own unless they are their legal guardian).
- • OR the waivers can be filled out before and the participant must BRING A COPY OF THE PARENT/GUARDIAN’S ID TO THE PARK.
- • All participants must sign the waivers (regardless if you have biked at the park before).
MISSION VALLEY YMCA