Wed, May 29 2013 4:00 am |
Odyssey man-of-all-trades, Jim Bauer, explains the details and background behind Sean Sexton‘s signature stem…
One Hot Product: Odyssey SXTN Stem
Sean is a fan of the top load stem, so we worked closely with him to fine tune his own. Sean’s stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and will come with a 48MM reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today, for which Sean is in the middle of. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean.
- Six bolt clamping configuration
- Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
- Click HERE to download the full tech sheet.
- 48mm reach
- 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped
- 10.4 oz (294.8g)
For more info on this and other Odyssey products, head over to odysseybmx.com…
TAGS: Odyssey, One Hot Product, Products, Sean Sexton, Stem, SXTN