Thu, Nov 29 2012 7:30 pm |
When Odyssey began to make moves on improving their apparel line, it was still a bit of a scramble to get things rolling. Now that apparel designer Kaboe Kavapalu is fully in the swing of things and been able to think and design in future seasons, the company has been able to push past just basic clothing items and move into the accessary game. Case in point, the new Vagabond Rucksack, a part of their Holiday 2012 line. Check out what Odyssey has to say about the new backpack below, and check out a few more flicks of the backpack below as well.
- Navy or Black ballistic nylon backpack with debossed faux suede leather patches.
- Red contrast lining with internal pocket for laptop.
- Screen print on underside of flap pocket.
- Contrast draw cord for closure.
- Black nylon webbing with black plastic snap closures.
- Padded back with wrenches logo embroidered.
- Tonal ODSY 1985 embroidered on side panel of exterior.
- Our TOOL BAG can be attached to outside of bag via the corresponding faux suede leather patches.
- Available in BLACK or NAVY.
Click below for detail photos.
TAGS: Backpack, holiday 2012, odyssey bmx, product, vagabond rucksack
No related posts.