Wed, Oct 31 2012 3:47 pm |
Tree Bicycle Co. is now accepting applications for a General Manager
Tree started in 2002 to make the best parts we can think of, so riders can just ride and have fun. The primary purpose of Tree is to serve people and not for people to serve it. The bigger the business grows the better it can serve people with positivity, products, and to give an example of how cool BMX and our lives can be.
Effective: October 2012
Location: Greater St. louis, MO area
Experience: Has owned or managed a successful business
Full Time Position: Wage based on experience and possibility for profit sharing. I’m looking for someone that will be an integral part of Tree’s success and is willing to make the investment in the company. Compensation will reflect results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Will start as a sales position first, then will integrate to GM role
- Contacting established dealers to solicit orders each day, growing & maintaining relationships with shops and distributors
- Handle day-to-day operations of business, which include: bookkeeping and/or accounting duties, sales and marketing management, payroll, purchasing, inventory management, assist with collections, emails, accounts payable
- Responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of income statements
- Detail oriented approach towards sales forecasting and purchasing
- Manage payables, cash flow, and sales goals
- Enhance productivity and efficiency in our systems, workspace, and staff
- Will wear many hats
- Ensure that operations run smoothly and according to company policy
- Build and maintain an operations manual for Tree
- Assist in the development of revenue generating ideas and ways of serving and building value for customers
- College graduate or equivalent experience with proven skills in business and financial management
- Has owned or managed a successful business
- On board with Tree’s vision
- Superior leadership skills, works well with a team and have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong Quickbooks, Excel, and Word skills
- Open mind searching for constant self-improvement and growth
- Effective oral/written communication, critical thinking/problem solving and decision making skills
- Driven and able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and will carry projects through to completion
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm, self directed and motivated
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.