Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:00 am |
Matty Long drops a bunch of smooth street moves in his new edit to promote his signature Midship frame from Volume Bikes:
Here’s Matty Long’s signature Volume Bikes Midship frame promo edit! Shot during our most recent Arizona trip and a recent 10 day trip out to the Boston area.
Filmed & Edited by Mike Mastroni.
Music: The Rebel Rosers – “As I Look”
The main features include:
- 7mm CNC CRMO dropouts w/ cut-outs and drilled for tensioners
- Integrated pivotal post that includes clamp slot w/ cut-off marks (in case you don’t want the pivotal)
- Debossed Volume stamped logo on the gussets
- CNC Stamp logo on the head tube
- Full 100% heat treated CRMO
- Tapered top tube
- Top and bottom tubes are double butted for extra strength.
TAGS: best of the web, Matty Long, midship, Promo, Signature Frame, Video, Volume Bikes