Wed, Nov 23 2011 4:00 am |
Company: GT Bicycles
Entry-Level Complete Bike Name: Air
Colors: Satin Grey and Bright Yellow
Five reasons why this bike is great for a new rider:
- Super low price.
- Lightweight frame.
- Sleeved micro dropouts.
- Hourglass shaped seat stay cross brace.
- Similar look and style as most expensive GT bikes.
High-End Complete Bike Name: Channel
Sizes: 20.5”, 20.75” and 21”
Colors: Satin Blue
Five reasons why every rider would be stoked on this bike:
- 100% Japan chromoly with butted tubes and internal down tube gusset for extra strength and clean look. 3D dropout with hidden internal axle adjuster.
- Brazed GT logo on external butted seat tube to reduce weight and incredible sexy looks.
- Internal seat post clamp with less hardware.
- Hourglass shaped seat stay, chain stay, and bottom brake shell increased contact area for more durable welds and unique style.
- Great parts spec: Two-piece cranks with 48 spline spindle, aluminum pedals with removable pins, Alienation double wall Deviant and 440 rims, full chromoly fork with tapered blades and integrated top bolt, GT Mohawk 14mm hollow axle cassette hub with thread in 3/8″ front axle bolts.
- Same bike frame ridden by Rob Wise and Dave Dillewaard.
TAGS: 2012 Complete Bikes, Amber, Complete Bikes, Cult, Diamondback, DK, Eastern, FBM, Felt, Fiction, Fit, fly, GT, Hoffman, Kink, Mirraco, Redline, SE, St. Martin, stolen, Subrosa, Sunday, United, Verde, Wethepeople