Mon, Aug 29 2011 2:25 pm |
St. Martin just dropped their entire new flatland line…More than 90 product photos right here. Go ahead and get clicking.
1 – Darwin complete bike :
Totally new frame for 2012 : straight tube, aggressive geometry.
Other upgrade : Pivotal seat and seat post. Black or white.
A real flatland bike for either beginner to expert riders, with St-Martin spirit included.
2 – AJ Line :
AJ stands for Alex Jumelin. Alex created with us a complete line of ultra modern flatland parts, very street-inspired with of course the ”St-Martin tech touch” and a reliable vision of the products : not too light, not too heavy.
AJ Line includes :
- Foot Jam frame : 18.7″ or 19.4″ top tube, high BB position, short head tube and wedge seat clamp. Black or smoked chrome.
- AJ fork : narrow, strong, 0mm offset, brake mounts or brakeless, includes 2 fork risers (7 mm and 14 mm). Black or smoked chrome.
- AJ risers : spacer placed under the lower headset bearing. Provides more room under top tube. 2 sizes : 7 mm which modifies head angle of
- 0.5° and 14 mm which modifies head angle of -1.0°.
- AJ bar : clearly a flatland handlebar with street look. 8.75″ rise,
2° back sweep, 1° up sweep and easy cutting lines. Black or smoked chrome.
- AJ pegs : here again something new : 45 mm long pegs. Alex uses them on the rear wheel. Will become a standard. Black or bronze.
- AJ seat : a thin Pivotal seat, kevlar-covered and embroded AJ logo. Black.
3 – Evo Line :
St-Martin pure flatland product line for real flatland riders. Here again, not too light, not too heavy.Evo Line includes :
- Evo frame : double diamond flatland design, 18.5″ ou 19.2″ top tube, normal BB position, standard head tube length. Black or bronze clear coating.
- Evo 2.5 pcs crank : round arms, for microdrive sprocket, 150 mm, 19 mm axle. Black.
- Evo splined crank : low profile and ankle-friendly arms, for splined sprockets only, 155 mm, 19 mm axle. Black or smoked chrome.
- Evo splined sprockets : no more sprocket bolt, sprocket is driven by the axle itself. 20T or 24T. Black.
- Evo rim : strong welded rim, round profile, compatible with brake use. Black.
- Evo front hub : strong alloy female axle, quality sealed bearings. Black.
- Evo front wheel : St-Martin Evo rim and hub, stainless steel spokes, 1-cross pattern. Black.
- Evo pegs : standard alloy pegs : 38 mm diameter, 105 mm long. Black or bronze.
4 – Other parts :
These parts are long time St-Martin classics :
- X26 stem : 26 mm reach, 4 bolts, central wedge. Black.
- X35 stem : new longer version of the X26 stem, with of course 35 mm reach. Black.
- CD sprockets : strong and thin sprockets, 18T, 21T and 24T. Black/silver.
- Pivotal seat post : standard 330 mm long seat post for Pivotal seat. Black or silver.
TAGS: 2012 Catalog, 2012 Products, Flatland, St. Martin