Wed, Jun 8 2011 4:00 am |
Company: Madera BMX
Cranks: GDH Protocal
Arms: 4130 chromoly
Spindle: GDH (Gun-Drilled Hollow) 4140 chromoly
Spindle Bolt(s): GDH hollow bolts with 7mm Allen wrench hole
Drive Side Options: Right and Left
Colors: Textured Black, Snow, Grafitti Wrap
Weight: On crank kit (Crank arms, spindle, and bolts) is 1lb 4oz /592g.
What’s in the box?
- Crank arms
- Spider bolt (if not “no boss”)
- GDH spindle with GDH bolts
- 7mm Allen wrench
- Crank tool
What were your goals when designing this product?
To be able to put someone on Profile product at a lower price point.
Why are your cranks better than others, or what makes them different from others on the market?
- Madera cranks are made right here in our factory in St. Pete, Florida., USA!
- Madera cranks come standard with our lightweight, hollow GDH spindle and bolts.
- Overall, our cranks are manufactured through a rotary swaging process, which allows for a stronger (and more stiff) tubular section with optimization on weight savings.
- The major difference between Madera and Profile cranks: Madera lacks the Profile stamp (one less process in crank production), and Madera cranks do not come with the Profile lifetime warranty.
TAGS: Animal, Black Label, Buyers Guide, Colony, Cranks, Eastern, Eclat, EZRA, Felt, Fit, Flatware, KHE, Kink, MacNeil, Madera, Mission, Nitrous, Odyssey, Profile, Redline, Season, Shadow, St. Martin, stolen, Subrosa, The Set, Wethepeople