Mon, Nov 29 2010 3:40 pm |
A few months ago the Colony team was on a road trip here in California and Clint Millar broke his leg on an up rail to 180 gone wrong. Since then Clint has been off his bike, and will continue to be off his bike for another couple of months. To help keep him from going mad with boredom we are having a video contest to find the most entertaining video you guys can come up with. The winner will receive Clint’s complete prototype Colony bike worth more than $1,500!
Video Contest Requirements – Read Carefully!
- First and foremost, the video must be creative and entertaining. Think outside the box, and have fun!
- Video must be 90 seconds or less.
- Video must include BMX in some way. (Does not have to be actual tricks.)
- Video must somehow include the following three items we spotted in Clint’s office: an envelope, a trash can, and a CD. (Use your imagination. Anything goes.)
- Video must somehow include the Ride BMX logo and the Colony BMX logo. (Take them from the bottom of this page, or download them as Photoshop files here.)
- Must upload video to vimeo.com and tag the video with “Ride BMX Colony Bike Giveaway,” and title the video “Ride BMX Colony Bike Giveaway – Your Name.” (*See example at bottom of page.)
- After you upload your video to Vimeo, fill out the form on this page and you will be entered to win Clint Millar’s custom prototype complete bike.
- The deadline is November 30th.
The winner will be notified by email, and their video will be posted on the site shortly after.
Edited On November 7, 2010: The contest is now open to riders worldwide. However, since shipping is so expensive on a complete bike, the main prize is still only eligible to those in the U.S.’s lower 48, but, there will be a second place prize package with Colony forks, pedals, and grips that will go out to the best international entry.
Bike Specs & Photos:
Frame: Colony Prototype
Fork: Colony Guardian
Bars: Colony Dagger
Stem: Colony Variant
Grips: Colony Mountjoy
Barends: Colony Konka
Seatpost: Colony Pivotal
Seat: Colony Cee Mid Pivotal
Cranks: Colony Colonial V2
Sprocket: Colony Official, 25t
Chain: KMC 710SL
Front Tire: Colony Agenda, 1.9″
Front Wheel: Colony Contour
Rear Tire: Colony Agenda, 1.9″
Rear Wheel: Colony Contour
Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
Hub Guard: Colony Clone front & rear.
Pegs: Colony Oneway Alloy
Logo Files To Use & Title/Tag Example
*SORRY, CONTEST DEADLINE HAS ENDED! Winners will be posted soon…
TAGS: Clint Millar, Colony, Contest, Giveaway, Ride BMX Colony Bike Giveaway, Video Contest
No related posts.