Fri, Nov 13 2009 12:08 pm |
Our ROTOR sprockets are made in Germany from the finest material to ensure the highest quality and guarantees extreme long life.
Made in one of the leading manufacturer for high end motorcycles components, our sprockets are CNC machined using an exclusive process to cut the teeth. “Diamond cut” is an innovative manufacturing process resulting in a visible higher quality sprocket than was ever possible on standard milled sprockets. Special tooling guarantees extremely low tolerances and a super accurate cutting surface. At the same time the material is highly condensed in the area of the teeth flanges which work-hardens the material and significantly enhances durability. Our ROTOR sprockets are without doubt one of the most durable and strongest sprockets on the market.
• Made in Germany
• High strength 7075-T6 Aluminium
• Hard anodized for extreme long life
• CNC machined to tightest tolerances
• Exclusive “Diamond Cut” Patented process – which work-hardens the teeth and enhances durability
• Advanced tooth design for better support of the chain and super smooth running
• Accepts both 1/8 and 3/16 chains
• Sizes: 18T, 20T, 25T, 28T, 30T , 33T , 36T
• Weight: 25T(64g/2.2oz ), 28T(76g/2.6oz), 30T(86g/3oz), 33T(110g/3.9oz), 36T(122g/4.3oz)
• Available in hard anodized black
• Light weight with a light price